Skip to content
- Students will be subject to the festival rules. In particular, they will be expected to attend all meals, lessons and arranged activities and excursions.
- All damages to property, equipment and rooms will be charged to the students.
- Consumption of alcohol by students is not permitted (Note: it is against the law in Britain for persons under the age of 18 to purchase alcohol). Alcohol must not be brought into the festival premises by students of any age.
- Drug-taking or suspicion of drug-taking of any kind will result in immediate dismissal.
- Smoking is not permitted in school premises at any time.
- Girls and boys may not enter each other’s hotel rooms.
- Students will be required to be in their rooms and to maintain silence at a certain time prescribed by the Artistic Director.
- Bullying will not be tolerated and may, at the discretion of the Artistic Director, result in expulsion from the festival.
- Students will be expected to show courtesy to all festival staff and to behave in a civilised manner at all places.